- 1. Click My Subscriptions.
- 2. Then, click the edit icon on the right of My Box Details (dark grey pencil).
- 3. Click Cancel my subscription in the bottom left corner.
- 4. Follow the steps, and once you complete the process, you will receive an email confirming your cancellation was successful.
- *Please note that cancellations must be done by Wednesday at 11:59pm the week prior to your next delivery, in order to not receive a box the following week.*
- Start at our homepage and click Get Started Now (you can always get to the Homepage by clicking the HelloFresh logo in the top left corner).
- Choose whether you'd like to receive a Classic Box or Veggie Box (your e-Giftcard will specify which box to choose).
- On the next page, choose whether you'd like a 2 plate or 4 plate (portion size), enter your zip code and click Next. Then choose your first delivery date. Click Add to Cart.
- While in My Shopping Cart, confirm you order. Then, enter your e-Giftcard code where it says Coupon and click OK. Once the e-Giftcard is applied, the price will come down to $1 (which is an activation fee to create an account). Click Continue.
- Finally, fill out all of your email info, shipping details, credit card information and, if you hadn't entered it in My Shopping Cart, enter your e-Giftcard code, (Coupon is located on the right side of the page between subtotal and taxes). Once you've entered all the necessary information, click Checkout and you're set!
*Just want the one gifted box? No problem! After you complete Checkout, email the Friendly Freshers at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of that for you.
If you live in an area where a box could not easily be left, we suggest one of the following solutions:
- Provide the address of a helpful neighbor that will be home during the delivery window and can accept your package for you.
- Have the box delivered to your work place.
- Have the box delivered to a nearby business or restaurant that won't mind you picking up the box at a later time that day.