Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide. HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, and on three continents.
Associate, Instructional Designer (Customer Care) Job Description:
We’re hiring an Associate, Instructional Designer (Customer Care) to support the customer experience at HelloFresh by influencing the quality of new and existing Customer Care (CC) Agents through the creation and maintenance of high quality training programs and materials. This person is responsible for ensuring that CC Agents have access to the most up-to-date information about HelloFresh products, processes, and policies so that they can best support the needs of our customers. Additionally, this individual may be required to host new hire or refresher training to support HelloFresh CC (international travel required). To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have solid fundamentals in adult learning and organizational development.
You will ...
- Develop training program materials and assessments for new hire onboarding, refreshers, and ad hoc process or product rollouts in collaboration with the Training and Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Stay abreast of changes in policies, procedures, products, or expectations relevant to CC and update training program materials and assessments accordingly.
- Own, structure, and manage existing training program materials and curricula.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs and materials or modify and improve existing ones.
- Work with partner departments to create and share communication deliverables including, but not limited to, process/product update emails, SOP documentation, and instructional presentations.
- Train new and existing agents as needed (international travel required).
- Collaborate with the Training and QA Supervisor to define learning objectives and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and modules.
- Partner with CC leadership and the Training and QA Supervisor to forecast, prioritize, and plan training needs and schedule on a quarterly basis.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Aid the Training Specialist in the administration of new hire training (scheduling, securing tech resources, etc.).
- Support HelloFresh growth and success by serving as a well-rounded development advisor, organizational development (e.g. anticipating and planning training and development required to support new roll outs; changes in business operations, objectives, or strategies; etc.).
- Support the training and leadership teams with various organizational development activities, such as change management, needs assessment, and performance management.
- Partner with various stakeholders to advance cultural and engagement initiatives.
- Travel outside of the United States (up to 40%).
- An excellent communicator of complex (often technical) information to different types of audiences.
- Achievement/results-oriented, interested in accomplishing great things.
- A critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solve complex problems.
- Social—an active listener and clear communicator with the ability to influence others.
- Organized and able to effectively manage your time.
- Organizationally aware and comfortable working collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve company goals.
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS degree in Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Adult Education, Human Resources, or a related field required.
- 1 year of experience in a consulting role providing support for learning & organizational development or call center/customer service training required.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, which help us to an inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.