At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
You will have the opportunity to work on the most important and interesting projects that HelloFresh offers. As a Junior Business Development Manager / Entrepreneur in Residence based in Berlin, our global HQ, you will be staffed on tasks in departments like Product, Marketing and Innovation, or support the local Operations e.g. in Amsterdam, London or New York.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to get a great overview on various functions and roles within a fast-growing Tech company.
Responsibilities could include:
- Execution of special projects with high level of autonomy
- Conducting independent research and performing data-driven decisions
- Development and implementation of new approaches and processes
- Planning, development and implementation of workshops with international stakeholders
- BS/MS from top tier university with excellent grades in Business, Economics, Engineering or another quantitative field
- Min. 1 year professional experience in either Consulting, GrowthCo or Banking
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Strong project management competencies including a proven track record
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong communication skills across functions, countries, and across seniority levels
- Highly autonomous working style
- Biased towards execution
- Being comfortable with ambiguity
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel both inside and outside of Europe
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.