At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
You will be one of the first members to join our new offices for the Nordics based in Copenhagen, Denmark. You will be an integral part of a fast growing startup, making sure we communicate clearly with our customers.
Your tasks will include
- Planning, developing and writing content across all aspects of the business, including website, landing pages, email marketing, DM and paid advertising
- Audit of the website
- Emails, Onboarding, Support, Engagement & Retention, Product Updates, Surveys, Product Mobile Push-notifications
- App Store, Google Play – descriptions, visuals, release notes
- Proofreading, adapting, reviewing and editing all content when need be
- Work closely with the Brand, Promotions, SEO, CRM and Design team to develop copy that delivers high quality customer experiences through communications
- Create extraordinary content constantly. Obviously. Push the creative bar higher.
- Write unforgettable messages within our tone of voice, that achieves crazy good performance in multiple channels.
- Writing copy for press ads, online, and email communications when needed
- Identify where we can improve. We are always looking to be more efficient and effective
Who we are looking for
Experience in extraordinary creative copywriting. Fluency in Swedish is a must, fluency in Danish is a big benefit. A great portfolio. In the portfolio, we look at:
- Experience with creating product copy in Swedish
- Experience in digital environment and data-driven objectives
- Strong concept work
- Strong brand tone of voice work
- Effective performance content
- Direct marketing or sales collateral (or other highly commercial work)
- Proven experience in projects with successful business outcome
- Some experience in working with third-party agencies
On top of being a great writer, we also want you to have the following traits:
- Passion. And a positive creative spirit.
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and proofreading skills
- A need for project excellence.
- Enthusiasm that can’t help but get others on board
- Clarity, which allows you to explain creative concepts easily
- A start-up culture attitude. This means you can adapt to rapid change
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.