At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Driving the process of transforming business requirements into actionable delivery plans
- Building and maintaining a roadmap for the initiatives in a team’s backlog
- Communicating with other squads to manage dependencies and mitigate risks
- Facilitating planning sessions, tracking the progress of individual tasks and proactively surfacing and removing blockers
- Optimizing a team’s working processes
- Promoting a culture of autonomy, ownership and continuous improvement
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, which you use to remove ambiguity and build a common understanding among team members
- You speak the language of customers, stakeholders and engineers, and can translate seamlessly between the three
- You are a proactive problem solver who does what it takes to ensure your team delivers, with minimal direction
- You are a structured thinker who can quickly understand a problem, identify a solution and envision a path to implementing it
- You are highly organized and have a strong sense of ownership
- You have previous experience working as a technical program manager, technical project manager, delivery lead or scrum master in an agile environment
- You are familiar with different agile frameworks and have experience putting them into practice
- You have a technical background.
- Experience with low code platform is appreciated but not necessary
- You are comfortable moderating discussions about technical architecture and documenting the outcome
- Experience working as a software engineer is a plus
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, the latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- We offer a competitive salary for the startup job market
- We give you the autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies that you find appropriate
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
We’re committed to making HelloFresh as inclusive as we can be. As part of that commitment we chose to be transparent about our diversity data. To enable us to build an accurate picture of our workforce, we ask some optional questions in our application process.