At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
- Enhance the security posture of corporate infrastructure and services
- Develop or implement tooling to detect and mitigate threats
- Harden our infrastructure against abuse and nefarious activity
- Interface with other teams, and take a leadership role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Interact directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities and threats
In the first 6-12 months, you'll be expected to:
- Improve our overall incident management processes
- Establish yourself as the go-to person for Security incidents at HelloFresh
- Establish an understanding of security risk exposures and implement relevant controls
- Evaluate future risks to HelloFresh'
Who we are looking for
- An experienced Security Engineer with a background in managing Incident Response, while understanding security risk exposures and implementing relevant controls
- Knowledge of Triage and responding to security incidents using Cloud productivity applications
- Experience in designing and implementing controls within an Azure/AWS environment
- Enthusiasm and passion for security and staying abreast of new attacks and adversarial TTPs
- Track record for evaluating risks and practices against the constant fight to ensure security and privacy
- Works closely with the platform team to secure infrastructure and investigating incidents
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies and setting best practices
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
- You have great communication skills in in English, both oral and written
- You have a data driven mindset
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighbouring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.