HelloFreshGO has set itself the goal of revolutionizing lunchtime in the workplace. Our smart vending machines are accessible in offices all over Germany and enable employees to purchase healthy, delicious and affordable food directly at the workplace.
Here you will get the best of two worlds – true start-up feeling in our HelloFreshGO team as well as access to HelloFresh's highly advanced network and expertise. To achieve our ambitious goals we are looking for smart and motivated people that want to help us take HelloFreshGO to the next level. As a company in its hypergrowth phase this is a great time to join for you. Grow beyond your limits and make an immediate impact in the history of HelloFreshGO.
- Partner with C-Level (CEO, COO; form senior McKinsey and senior leads in start-ups) to work on the most relevant (strategic) topics for HelloFreshGO in the different areas of the business (e.g. commercial, product, operations)
- Understand and improve business growth and productivity for HelloFreshGO. Identify and prioritise business growth opportunities (e.g., location, business channel, vertical, product, etc.) and develop programs to deliver against these opportunities
- Help to execute core initiatives to optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of our business
- Help to define and deliver analytics to support strategic and operational initiatives
- Structure and package analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling communication and presentations for various audiences
- Studying for/recently graduated from Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or any other related field (applicants are usually in the top 10% of their academic or professional peer group)
- Strong communicator with high level of empathy
- Super high level of drive and initiative
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment with high level of ambiguity
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen and you do everything to make it happen
- Working proficiency in German and English is a MUST
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe and its new and innovative business model in an exciting growth phase
- Work closely with the CEO and COO and learn from several years of top management consulting (MBB) and start-up experience
- Highly motivated and passionate team members that support and encourage each other
- Working in a vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- The opportunity to develop your career with HelloFreshGO after the internship / your masters is completed
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, free German classes, fresh fruit and muesli, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring gyms & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly yoga classes, legendary summer & winter parties)
Are you up for the challenge? Drop us a line.
Submit your application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to get to know you!