At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the internship
We are working in an agile environment, therefore, your tasks will be influenced by your areas of interest and skills, but here is a peek of what you will work on:
- Provide meaningful insights and work closely with the Marketing team in Berlin and local teams across all our 12+ markets worldwide as well as with our engineering and data infrastructure teams.
- Translate business questions, covering various marketing audiences and communication channels, into meaningful analytics - combining business and technical understanding.
- Present the results of your work in a clear manner to various stakeholders and proactively come up with ideas on how to properly assess and improve performance.
- Set up and maintain the reporting landscape of the team.
This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
Who we’re looking for
- You have a deep understanding of numbers as well as a very strong business sense
- You shine while interacting with your stakeholders, you like an international atmosphere and are business fluent in English
- Previous experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau, DataStudio or QlikView is a plus
- Good knowledge of SQL, experience with Python is a big plus
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
- A high aptitude for learning and independently solving problems.
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions for Marketing / Data Engineering
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere; Friday beers, yoga classes, and much more
- Discount on all HelloFresh products and plenty of free food in the office
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
- Join us and help to build up a fresh food global champion!
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately, we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.