We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As our Head of Strategic Initiatives you will be responsible for driving high-impact cross-functional strategic projects that determine and drive the DACH cluster strategy. In collaboration with the DACH Senior Leadership Team (SLT) you will set the strategic agenda and facilitate decision making on a cluster level to further develop the HelloFresh business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Your area of responsibility
- Project lead responsibility for high impact initiatives that drive revenue growth, deliver cost improvements or build / strengthen core capabilities
- Initiatives will be typically cross-departmental but can also include functional projects with urgent business needs (e.g. organisational transformations or interim management)
- Strategic business partner for DACH Senior Leadership Team (SLT): As SLT-chair you analyze data and present insights to provide solid recommendations for the business growth, supporting complex decision making.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Directors, you will facilitate & drive the business strategy process in collaboration with the senior leadership team
- Highly collaborative working with various stakeholders to understand and solve complex problems that stretch over multiple parts of the business, ensure their commitment in the projects and a timely delivery
- Line management responsibility for a small team of senior project managers in the strategic initiatives team
- Ideally you have an MBA, a Master degree in Management, Economics, or a related field.
- You have up to 6 years working experience in a high-performance working environment e.g., strategy consulting, banking, food FMCG / retail
- You have led projects yourself thanks to your sound project management skills and have professional experience with agile rituals and practices
- You have an outstanding ability to transform raw data into insights and recommendations for the business
- You have 1 to 3 years of line management experience
- You have outstanding MS office skills (Excel & Powerpoint)
- You work independently, structured and conscientiously
- You convince with professionalism and conscientiousness in your dealings with stakeholders in complex organisational set-ups
- You are a doer with drive, a hands-on mentality and a zest for action
- You learn quickly and find the right solution to every problem (even if the departmental context is new to you)
- You are ready to take on responsibility in a dynamic working environment starting on day one
- You are number-driven and highly analytical
- You are creative and convincing with strong communication skills
- German language proficiency is a plus
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the new cooking box category and realize our ambitious growth plans
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Senior experts in different business fields and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities and are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance and the company’s requirements.