At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
- Promote and drive A/B testing culture among HelloFresh from planning to execution to analysis
- Design and improve the experimentation process
- Owner of the roadmap for experimentation; collecting requests and defining the roadmap quarterly
- Set up monthly workshops and learning sessions to help the business better understand experimentation
Who we are looking for
- You have strong, hands-on experience of experimentation, A/B testing and Conversion Rate Optimization
- You have experience of working as a Product Owner for an experimentation product or another internal tool
- Ability to drive an experimentation culture at HelloFresh and bring it to the next level
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, to bring others on the journey with you
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand and translate business and user requirements across teams and senior leadership
- A deep understanding of statistical analysis, some statistical modelling skills, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- Some experience with statistical analysis and experience in performing analysis with large datasets (SQL, R, Python ), experience with relational databases
- Experience with Server side and Client side experimentation solution
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.