At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
We are looking for an ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial and high-spirited leader with both the analytical, technical and soft skills to tackle the toughest challenges across HelloFresh. As an Operations Technology Manager you will work with (local) senior management to design, specify, develop and implement TECH solutions for our global operations departments to help us continue to be one of the fastest growing start-ups in the world. Our ideal applicant is an operations enthusiast with strong analytical, problem solving, and leadership skills with a link to TECH Product Management. We also want you to be hungry to learn a new business and make an impact at a fun, fast-growing, mission-driven start-up.
- Work directly with our VP / Directors Operations Technology to develop, implement and execute strategic Tech projects focused on further streamlining our operational processes throughout the supply chain - i.e. Planning, Culinary, Procurement, Order Management, Fulfillment and Logistics
- Support in the delivery of the operations TECH vision and roadmap for HelloFresh International and its rollout across all markets
- Take ownership of discrete tech products / systems, driving their strategic direction, developing the feature roadmap, prioritising and managing the feature backlog, and managing the new release process and associated stakeholder management across numerous markets – typically this involves close collaboration with and management of third party software/product vendors
- Practice Agile development methodologies with third party vendors and effective project management to ensure reliable delivery which is clearly communicated
- Drive and manage the relationships with internal and/or third party vendors
- Feed into large cross functional implementation projects that will add value and maximize the growth of HelloFresh's overall business performance.
Who we are looking for
- An exceptional academic record with degree from top tier college or University, preferably in the area of Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences, Business, Economics, or Management
- 3+ years’ experience in supply chain / operations management – ideally warehousing and/or manufacturing
- 2+ years of experience in Agile software development, preferably in a Product Manager / Owner role
- Exceptional product, project and people management skills developed through experience of the above
- Ability to work globally and manage and communicate effectively with wide stakeholder groups with competing priorities
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Excel at an advanced level, with the aspiration to expand your skills to other data analytical tools such as SQL and Tableau
- Data driven mindset
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.