Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
In a nutshell:
This leader will be hands-on in a high-growth operation. This person will be someone who likes change and enjoys getting into the details to drive improvements every single day.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for ensuring all of HelloFresh’s safety and quality standards are met, as well as ensuring the employees are following the proper policies and procedures of the production shift.
- Assist the Associate Production Manager in building the weekly production plan.
- Ensure plans for the production shift are executed and that all line leads are supporting the execution and communicating any issues.
- Escalate any issues to the Associate Production Manager.
- Assure maximum quality, productivity, and accuracy of shipment to customers. Emphasis in developing labor cost reduction system as well as maximizing efficiency; in other words, a focus on low man-hour and pick/pack errors.
- Assist staff in any situations that arise requiring additional assistance or approval.
- Along with the rest of the Production team, build and implement production cost techniques that can be applied in production tasks and assembly.
- Monitor record keeping track production plan, start-times, dismissal times and additional daily activities.
- Maintain high standards of Good Manufacturing Procedures and housekeeping in the production facility to ensure a safe work environment.
- Establish and work within budget as permitted by Associate Production Manager.
- Use designated technology to assure quality/accuracy of shipped product as well as efficient customer service. Ensure all lines record/scan and monitor all different boxes based on combination and shipping carriers.
- Bachelor’s degree or related management work experience.
- 2+ years of experience managing production in a fulfillment/distribution center; preferably within Food & Beverage industry.
- Leadership: Provide guidance and direction to the production lines.
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production.
- Quantitative and analytical experience – must have proficiency using MS Excel.
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you think beyond the scope of a given assignment.
- Self-Motivated: Desire to earn responsibility through hard work and integrity.
- Strict Supervision: Hold team members accountable for meeting goals and objectives
- Supervision of all production activities happening in our DC on your shift.
- Entrepreneurial with a strong attitude towards getting things done.
• Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
• Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
• $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
• Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
• Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
• Emergency child and adult care services
• Snacks & monthly catered lunches
• Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.