Do you want to be part of launching one of the World’s fastest growing foodtech companies in the Nordics? You can be an integral part of an ambitious team and help us build a world-class production facility!
HelloFresh: Join one of the World’s fastest growing startups
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
The role: Manage our relationship with 3rd party warehouse operator while planning, and optimizing production processes
As the Head of Production, you will be one of the first members to join our new organization in the Nordics with office and warehouse in Helsingborg, Sweden. You will be an integral part of a fast growing company, making sure our production processes can follow our quick ramp up in volumes.
On a day to day basis, you will manage our relationship and the performance of our external pick & pack service provider (warehouse operator). You will be responsible for the planning, coordination and control of the production processes surrounding the HelloFresh Box. Your time will be mostly spend in our newly renovated warehouse but with some travel to Copenhagen.
There will be plenty of opportunities to grow in this role as the volume grows and the team expands.
- Manage external pick & pack service provider / warehouse operator
- Ensure HelloFresh boxes are packed efficiently, at the right cost and to the highest quality standards by optimizing production processes
- Measure and analyse key performance metrics
- Build, maintain and use operational tracking tools in Excel/Sheets etc.
- Enable implementation of new product ranges
- Collaborate closely with procurement, suppliers and logistics to ensure a smooth operation
- Closely coordinate with marketing around initiatives that can impact volumes
Who we are looking for
- University degree, preferably in the Supply Chain domain, mechanical or electrical engineering;
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in warehousing, supply chain or production
- First-hand experience with process improvement; continuously improving the supply chain is what keeps you going
- Experience with lean, six sigma, other manufacturing principles is a big plus
- Strong analytical skills; you have an eye for detail and are quick to connect the dots;
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience leading a team
- A strong sense of responsibility and are flexible, decisive and stress-resistant
- An entrepreneurial and decisive mindset;
- Above average (written and verbal) communicative skills in both Swedish and English.
We offer you a chance to make a difference in a fast growing technology company
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day on
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, annual budget for training and development initiatives etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.