At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
As Head of Display, Programmatic & Affiliates Marketing (m/f/x) you will be responsible for strategy & execution of all growth initiatives across 13+ countries on all display, programmatic and affiliate platforms. Your major responsibilities will include:
- Management of big 7-digit budgets on a monthly basis
- Building up from scratch programmatic and display campaign portfolio
- Helping our affiliate lead to scale affiliate portfolio to a significant conversion contribution within the company
- Defining the tech stack, partner outreach, creative and campaign structure strategy for the portfolio, identifying new growth opportunities
- Delivery of conversion targets within display & affiliates area
- Management of 4 direct reports as well as a net of agencies and in-house stakeholders such as content production team, design team, BI team, branding team and others.
In order to succeed you will need to combine a very analytical mindset with strong knowledge of programmatic and display set-up. A good level of enthusiasm, an innovative mind and a strong drive for getting things done will massively help in this role as well as in the fast-paced environment of HelloFresh.
Who we're looking for
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in programmatic, additional experience in display and affiliate areas
- Strong technical knowledge in programmatic & display area (tracking, tech stack, DSP platforms)
- Experience in managing big budgets as well as teams
- Ability to manage several projects from start to end, across several stakeholders with varying levels of involvement
- Results-driven nature, strong business sense as well as strong project management skills
- Good knowledge of online marketing industry (major tools, trends on the market)
- You are a team player and strive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
- Analytical mindset and strong communication skills
What we offer
- Ownership of one of the most exciting areas in online marketing as well as the chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighbouring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.