We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) team needs top talents like you, who love innovation and good food just as much as we do.
We are looking for a new Project Manager for our Strategic Initiatives Team, ideally from immediately, to help us taking HelloFresh DACH to the next level - as a company in its hyper-growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless and we will empower you to make an immediate impact in your area of work.
Your Areas of Responsibility
- End-to-end responsibility for projects with high impact within the HelloFresh DACH cluster
- Understand and solve complex problems that stretch over multiple parts of the business
- Management of various stakeholders to ensure their commitment in your project and its timely delivery
- Organize workshops with various stakeholders to collect their inputs for your project
- Analyze and present data in order to provide solid recommendations for the project to the senior leadership team
- A Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, or a related field.
- 2-4 years working experience in high performance culture e.g., (strategy) consulting, banking, or FMCG
- Excellent project management skills and proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Ability to transform raw data into insights for the business
- Good social skills
- Outstanding MS office skills (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Proven academic track record during your master studies
- Hard-working attitude combined with a sense of humor
- Entrepreneurship or social engagement in different projects is a plus
- German language proficiency is a plus
What else we offer you
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing food companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- End-to-end project responsibility and ownership
- A vibrant, international environment and a motivated team
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career through the exchange with senior project managers
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programs such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities and are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance and the company’s requirements.