At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
About the job
You will be based out of Manila and partner closely with our Head of People & Culture to manage and direct the HR function for our team in Manila. The purpose of this role is to achieve business unit/corporate objectives and to attract and retain an ambitious and motivated workforce in Manila. You will manage a team of Human Resources employees that take care of HR administration, payroll, and recruitment.
- Manage the following aspects of HR Management: Recruitment, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Corporate Culture, and HR Administration.
- Partner with functional business leaders to become a trusted advisor and coach to help the teams grow and be as effective as possible.
- Work with our Managers to organise and manage all employee data, files and information in ways that are relevant, easy to manage, and compliant.
- Communicate and reinforce the vision of the organisation and gain commitment to strategic imparities and organisation goals.
- Conduct organisational analyses to evaluate advancement opportunities and replacement / incremental planning needs.
- Counsel employees and managers regarding conflict resolution, performance improvement and talent management.
- Manage and support programs that reinforce employee engagement and enhance employee morale and productivity.
- Work with our Managers to ensure compliance with regulations relating to employment practices and wage and salary administration.
- Manage and support employee communications at all levels in the organisation.
- Participate in and support corporate wide HR and strategic initiatives.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable education in Human Resources or a related field is a plus
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience, preferably in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Experience and knowledge of Philippine employment regulations ideally in a BPO setting
- Proven knowledge of all aspects of Human Resources (Recruitment, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Corporate Culture, and HR Administration etc.)
- Experience in managing team members
- Independent: able to work with autonomy with other functions and across geographies
- Problem-solving abilities
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on a newly-built business in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Range of employee benefits (Health Insurance - also for dependents, referral bonus, Long Service Leave, Deminimis, Long Service Bonus)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.