At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
In order to further strengthen our people team we are looking for a Working Student in HR Administration, focusing on Learning & Development as well as Internal Communication based in our Berlin Office.
You will be
- Supporting with the organization, promotion and administration of internal learning and communication events
- Support internal trainers in setting up internal classes and consolidating feedback about those classes
- Supporting promotion of internal events including: internal training sessions and employee events
- Supporting the Learning & Development Lead with collecting and consolidating data about the L & D landscape in Berlin
- Contributing to ongoing events and communication projects
Who we're looking for
- You are a communicative person and want to learn more about HR
- You are both well organized and creative, meaning that you can put creative ideas into a structure and are able to switch between administrative and creative tasks quickly
- You impress through proactivity and your hands-on attitude
- You can work at a high level in both English and German
- You are service oriented and are motivated by helping other people out
- You are good with technology and are not afraid to learn new platforms
- You are currently enrolled in a relevant degree program (Business Administration, Communications, Organizational Psychology or Teaching)
- You enjoy speaking and presenting in front of a group of people
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, discounts for our neighbouring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.