At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
As Head of Search -(m/f/x) you will be the mastermind behind marketing performance across all search channels and countries of HelloFresh within the international cluster.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategy generation and strategy execution for SEO, SEM as well as later Amazon-Search Ads across currently 12 countries with more coming
- Management of a monthly 7-digit budget
- Identifying new growth opportunities in paid & unpaid marketing
- Delivery of conversion targets within the search area
- Managing a team of currently 6 strong specialists as well as a network of agencies and partners in local markets
- Collaboration with Product, Tech, Branding & BI teams on delivering the best possible search experience
In order to succeed you will need to combine a strong knowledge of SEO/SEM with an analytical mindset. A good level of enthusiasm, an innovative mind and a strong drive for getting things done will massively help in this role as well as in the fast-paced environment of HelloFresh.
Who we're looking for
- Min. of 4-5 years’ working experience in search marketing, with experience in both fields: SEO & SEM
- Very strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of how Google’s algorithm works in a paid and organic area as well as knowledge of effective work with Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Results-driven nature, strong business sense as well as strong project management skills, ability to successfully drive several projects at the same time
- Team player by nature that can thrive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
- Experience in managing other people as well as budgets
- Good knowledge of the online marketing industry (major tools, trends on the market)
What we offer
- Ownership of one of the most exciting areas in online marketing as well as the chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.