At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- As part of the HelloFresh Global Brand Marketing team you will help translating the global brand strategy into compelling PR stories and activities
- You will work closely with the local PR Managers in our markets on developing consumer PR stories
- You create a steady flow of consumer information by writing compelling consumer stories, surveys, and data stories about food habits and home cooking
- With regular reports you will show the results of the Consumer PR activities
- You will help shaping our storytelling and reporting around sustainability and corporate social responsibility
Who we are looking for
- You hold a BS/MS degree from a top tier university in Marketing, Communications, or another related field of study
- You bring 2-3 years of experience in a PR manager role, ideally on agency side or in the areas of food, tech or culture
- You have an affinity for consumer brands, consumer lifestyle topics and trends, especially in the field of nutrition, health, eCommerce
- You manage projects with a ‘can do’ attitude and learn from failures as well as successes
- Your English is excellent in speech and writing, a second language is a plus (German, French or Dutch)
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.