At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
As a programmatic manager you will
- Manage and optimize multiple campaigns at the same time in multiple countries with fast turnaround times
- Identify untapped platforms and expand the reach and scope of each platform
- Be responsible for continuous creative, bidding and segmentation testing
- Work together with our design, landing page, BI teams as well as country teams to make sure that we have the best access for the programmatic campaigns across all campaign funnel steps
Who we are looking for
- 2+ years professional experience in programmatic media buy, digital media or online advertising. Had worked with DSP vendors, programmatic trading desk, digital marketing agency, ad network, 3rd party data company or other related digital companies.
- High proficiency in all Programmatic campaign management components: planning, launching and optimising programmatic display campaigns through various DSPs. As well as bidding, audience management, retargeting strategies, and A/B testing - Using GMP DSP will be a plus
- Excellent knowledge and skills of Microsoft suites: Excel and Powerpoint
- Understanding of digital marketing disciplines from digital display, OTV, SEO, PPC, Ecommerce or Mobile.
- Understanding of ad tracking, web analytics, ad serving, DMP is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills. You will be the go-to-person for multiple marketing and communication teams. Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success.
- Highly analytical and data-driven, you'll interpret data into easy-to-understand results and follow up with action items to improve your campaigns' performances.(Ideally Statistics)
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.