At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
As SEM Manager (m/f/x) you will
- Manage and optimize SEM campaigns across multiple countries, two search engines and full chain from targeting to the landing pages
- Be responsible for 6-digit budget spent on monthly basis
- Work closely with the BI team, marketing automation, landing page team as well as local country teams in order to insure the best performance of the campaigns
- Work together with your SEO colleagues in the team on a coherent search strategy
- Set up A/B tests for new strategies such as increase of customer lifetime value or discount strategy
- Be part of a talented and dynamic team of online marketing professionals
Who we're looking for
- 1-2 years' of SEM experience managing large international budgets
- High proficiency of all SEM components, including, but not limited to campaign management tools (AdWords, AdWords editor), Google Analytics, bidding solutions, audience management, retargeting strategies, and A/B testing. Experience in Bing an advantage.
- Highly analytical and data-driven, you'll interpret data into easy-to-understand results and follow up with action items to improve your campaigns' performances.
- You are goal-oriented and independent, you'll generate new creative initiatives, prioritize ruthlessly and use all the resources at your disposal to achieve your KPIs.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in other channels such as SEO or programming languages such as python or QSL is a big advantage.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.