At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged. We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
We are seeking individuals for HelloFresh's Automation department in the areas of facilities, design engineering, controls, and project management.
The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who understands how to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. This candidate must also have an interest in innovating to solve business problems creatively and a willingness to immediately tackle key challenges. A willingness to travel and tackle the unknown is highly desirable.
- You specify logistics processes in detail, their requirements and effects on and for the necessary facilities and document them for our service providers
- Conception, Specification and Management of the delivery of Warehouse Control System and Material Flow Control Systems as an integrative part of our system landscape
- You test your specifications in simulations and test systems and make sure that the interfaces are optimally connected.
- You will manage the commissioning and test phase and the deployments of new releases and ensure the precise implementation of the agreed services
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of new and exciting projects that will develop our automated logistics projects
- After the go-live, you remain the first contact person for the further development of the systems
- Travel is required - 30%
Who we are looking for
- Completed studies in logistics, information technology or another suitable field of study
- At least 2 years professional experience in IT project management (management of software development projects)
- A significant track record of design, delivery and analysis of end to end projects
- An analytical mind set with strong numeracy and analysis skills
- Ability to identify, validate and select the correct course of action and prioritise potential issues, risks or opportunities
- At least basic logistics experience
- willingness to travel
- Ability to clearly articulate the business requirements, goals, project scope, and develop high-level project timelines into detailed programmes
What we offer you
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)