At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
In this newly created role you will be responsible for developing the optimal pricing strategy for HelloFresh Core brand as well as neighbouring brands. Also, you will be creating the discount strategy for HelloFresh International.
- Develop optimal pricing strategy for HelloFresh Core and adjacent brands
- Pricing modularity
- SKU prices
- Coordinate all price tests for HelloFresh International
- Steer HelloTech teams involved (Conversions, MarTech)
- Involve senior management
- Align with Marketing teams
- Analyze financial impact of price adjustments
- Understand price and volume impact across all parts of the business (Production, Customer care, Culinary, Procurement, Logistics, Marketing)
- Model P&L impact and sensitivities, build business cases
- Create discount strategy for HelloFresh International
- Coordinate discount rules and testing plan for HelloFresh International
- Steer HelloTech teams involved (mostly MarTech)
- Involve Marketing Management
- Align with Marketing BI
- Analyze tests and model financial impact
- Align price tests and discount tests
Who we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in fast paced and data driven environment like strategy consulting and / or tech
- Very strong analytical skills and advanced command of Excel, Tableau etc.
- Experience in running a team
- Experience in operating in large organizations with complex stakeholder structures
- A strong drive to learn and excel
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.