Why we need you
As our new Strategic Operations intern, you will join our passionate team of startup builders, dedicated to improve HelloFreshGO’s operational processes! You will be a strong business partner from day one and contribute to the development of our tools and processes for the heart of our operations, supply chain. You will be coached but also be autonomous on many projects that will transform our way of operating with suppliers and customers alike. In the Startup world, everyday will bring new exciting challenges and the opportunity to grow beyond ourselves!
What will be your mission
- You help to drive Operational Excellence across the entire HelloFreshGO Supply Chain
- You develop processes and tools to increase the degree of automation and further improve the execution along our Supply Chain
- You manage product supply execution (from demand forecasting all the way to the products in the HelloFreshGO fridges)
- You coordinate internal improvement projects as well as projects with suppliers and partners
- You work out suggestions for further development of the HelloFreshGO smart fridges
- You understand and translate data into actionable projects
- You help the team to become better every day by finding and promoting the best approaches and tools for our work
What do you need to shine
- You are working towards or have recently completed a degree in the field of Economics, Business, or Supply Chain
- You have a special interest in the food domain and would like to improve your understanding in how food supply chains construct and develop
- Data analytics with Google Sheets and Excel are your best friends (or at least really good ones). And you have an interest in building digital tools that support or automate processes. Knowledge of Google App Scripts, Big Query and VBA is a plus.
- You are a structured mind who is able to communicate, present and implement solutions in a clear and comprehensive way
- You like to think cross-functionally and with an integrative business mind and engage in projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- You have excellent analytical skills but not afraid to roll up your sleeves when it comes to that
- You are interested in a long-term internship (6 months)
- You are able to present your ideas and lead discussions in both German and English (written and spoken as well)
Who we are
HelloFreshGO was founded in 2017 in the vibrant HelloFresh tech hub Berlin, and since 2018, we are flying on our own! We are inspiring thousands of energized employees every day to have easy access to well-balanced, healthy affordable and delicious food. Our highlight: a smart fridge and catering boxes, full of tasty, healthy and fresh meals, snacks and drinks for fair prices across the whole country.
With us you have the best of two worlds - a real start-up feeling with our HelloFreshGO team as well as access to HelloFresh's network and professional experience. In order to reach our ambitious goals we are looking for smart and motivated people to join us in taking HelloFreshGO to the next level. Every day is different and brings new ideas. We are in an exciting development phase - the best time to become part of our team. Grow beyond yourself and leave your footprints in the HelloFreshGO history!
What you will love about us
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where you have an impact from day one
- The opportunity to grow and develop your professional strengths
- A chance to step into the exciting food-tech sector - and of course easy access to our fridge with weekly discounts as well as regular free food tastings
- International, passionate and amazing colleagues to welcome you
- Regular team events - we work hard but also want to have fun and spread happiness – for our customers and our colleagues likewise!
- 2 free meals per week (discount on our fridge) and fresh fruit every week
- Learning and Development budget
- Flexible working hours
- A nice view of Moabit from our terrace, including a BBQ
- Competitive compensation
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Submit your application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations !
We are looking forward to getting to know you!