At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the Job
- Collaborate with the kitchen team, stylists and photographers to create appealing food photography for our online menu and recipe cards
- Easily following and cooking multiple recipes described in English or German per day
- Keeping to our high standards in food handling and preparation
- Working in an agile way with the team, flexible and malleable, open to other staff members suggestions and able to cope with styling, cooking or shooting schedule changes and challenges when occur.
- Work closely with Culinary Lead and senior staff to improve workflows, pro-actively highlighting and/or solving problems
- Share responsibility for care, upkeep and maintenance of kitchen space
- Ensure shot counts are met and daily workload is accurately documented
Who we are looking for
- You have a strong passion for food preparation and cooking
- You have successfully finished your professional training as Chef and 3-5 years experience in hospitality or a commercial food photography environment
- You have demonstrated knowledge of cooking techniques, food preparation and plating
- You are a strong team-player and able to communicate adequately across functions and job-leves
- You are reliable and self-organized
- You are able to adapt quickly to changes in a high-paced environment
- You are fluent in English and have basic German language skills
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.