At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability of successfully applying data analysis in a business environment
As part of your daily activities you will:
- Extract and analyze data, drawing actionable insights to enable decision making on the key questions on our Product Operations and Procurement team
- Own reporting processes starting from data discovery, going through data transformation and processing and ending with creating and maintaining Tableau dashboards
- Help develop BI and reporting tools by leveraging and integrating SQL, Google script and Python data pipelines
- Work together with both Business stakeholders and Tech teams to enable and facilitate data driven business decisions
Who we are looking for
Your experience and skills should include:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a reporting, BI, data analysis or similar position
- Solid SQL, with at least 1 year of experience in a data driven production environment
- Visual Analytics in any major tool (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik) with good understanding of best practices and ability to produce insightful and functional dashboards for various stakeholder groups
- Python coding experience in the context of Data Analysis (Pandas, scripted data clean up, transformation, analysis)
- Ability to understand Business topics and translate them into data requirements
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills and a data driven mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals and are comfortable working in a large international and geographically dispersed team
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or Economics from a top-tier university
- Career level: Mid level (2-5 years experience)
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for the challenge? Drop us a line.
Submit your application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to getting to know you!