At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
- Use strategic thinking and leverage team knowledge base to prioritise and execute on the Information Security roadmap you will contribute to define
- Take a data driven approach to prioritise controls adoption and improvement according to our business goals, risk appetite and product roadmap
- Research, define and create solid metrics to track Security performance
- Take ownership of multiple, cross-team projects, from concept to launch
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional, agile teams to embed security into our products
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers and business needs and identify opportunities for improving our security
Who we’re looking for
- You have a strong experience in the whole Product Development Cycle, in the field of information security, compliance or software products, over the past years
- You have an understanding of Information security key concepts and goals and an interest to dig deeper
- You have been exposed to compliance projects, such as GDPR or ISO27000
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for different stakeholders
- You are aware of agile management methodologies like Scrum & Kanban
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
- You have great communication skills in English, both oral and written
- You have a data driven mindset
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.