Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We’re hiring an Associate Director to join our newly formed Operations Planning team. In this role, you will lead the strategy, execution, and performance of our critical Demand Forecasting activities. You will directly manage several team members and influence several others. You will collaborate with other teams to ensure that the Forecast is properly driving key resource planning responsibilities. In addition, this role will contribute to the evaluation, selection, and implementation of new technology solutions, as well as own elements of cross-functional change management projects.
You will ...
- Own the timely and accurate release/update of Demand Forecasts for HelloFresh Core, EveryPlate, and Green Chef products on a regular cadence, as dictated by organizational needs.
- Directly oversee a team of Analysts in executing Forecasting responsibilities. Work closely with Operations Planning and other Ops leaders to develop a cohesive program for Analyst development, progression, and retention, including rotational growth opportunities between teams.
- Manage the communication and implementation of forecast outputs throughout the Supply Chain, including collaborating across Operations functions (e.g. Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Procurement, Production, etc.) to identify and prioritize Forecasting projects that will enhance the growth of HelloFresh’s overall business.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the Operations Planning Forecasting team’s strategies, methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Lead the ongoing adaptation of Forecasting to maintain performance levels, while accommodating product innovations, changing data inputs, etc
- Own maintenance of Forecasting topline models - updates, bug fixes, and improvements by collaborating with Operations Analytics data scientists.
- Work directly with Operations Planning senior leadership to scope and lead initiatives focused on scaling our operations, driving operational efficiencies, and building new supply chain capabilities. For example, the detailed integration of new software solutions by collecting, documenting and implementing requirements.
- An owner - You are super reliable and thoughtful in managing your responsibilities, you care about the outcome and quality of your work, and you earn the trust of your colleagues.
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes.
- Gritty - When you encounter obstacles, you find solutions, not excuses.
- Intellectually curious - You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, and to challenge the status quo.
- A team player - You favor team victories over individual success.
- Resourceful - You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and look to work smarter, not harder.
- A critical thinker - You use logic to identify opportunities, to diagnose issues, to evaluate alternatives, and to synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems.
At a minimum, you have...
- An exceptional academic record with a bachelor’s degree from a top-tier College or University. Degrees in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain Management or similar are preferred.
- 8+ years of experience with a top-tier supply chain-driven company, a leading manufacturing company, or delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- 2+ years of experience managing and developing analytical talent
- Exceptional project management skills
- Demonstrated ability and hunger to deliver impact
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving, and high-growth environment
- Familiarity working with SQL, Python, and R
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.