At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. Starting out 2011 in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we've become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 13 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 270 Million meals in 2019. Our 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We are looking for you to help us take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its hyper growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless and we will empower you to make an immediate impact in your area of work.
About the job
At HelloFresh, data drives all of our decision-making, and our People organization is no exception. The Business Intelligence team uses analytical approaches to make sure HelloFresh continues to be a great place to work. We are looking for an experienced data analyst to expand our BI capabilities and support the People organization in improving our performance across all aspects of the HR value chain: talent acquisition, onboarding, and development and engagement. In this role, you will be expected to support our leaders in making data-informed people decisions, and to bring your expertise to partner with our data engineers in building the right data solutions.
- You manage and execute highly technical projects and manage the end-to-end data-product lifecycle from requirements gathering, data integration, launch and training to maintenance.
- You act as a trusted project manager who can drive the building of a People analytics reporting landscape forwards.
- You synthesize people data into actionable insights to support managers in making data-informed decisions.
- You support strategic initiatives to optimize the entire HR value chain based on insightful data.
- You design and implement data security concepts including access control management.
- You proactively present recommendations to improve existing business processes and our reporting environment.
- You generate targeted dashboards which present data in a brief and intelligible format, suitable for the target audience, which includes executive leadership department managers and executive board of directors.
Who we are looking for
- You have a keen interest in People Analytics
- You graduated from a top-tier university with an excellent academic record in a business or MINT/STEM and/or previous experiences in business intelligence, data engineering, management consulting, tech-start-ups, people operations or other relevant areas.
- You have 4+ years experience in related practical and relevant work experience.
- You have experience with data-intensive projects using SQL and data visualization tools such as Tableau. The knowledge of Python is a plus.
- You are passionate about data, analytics and reporting.
- You are highly proactive, possess advanced problem-solving skills and critical and strategic thinking
- You have highly effective project management skills and the ability to participate and lead multiple high-profile projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills are a must
- Experience in HR & People Analytics is a huge plus.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.