Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The schedule for this role will be 7am-4pm and will include weekends.
The Associate Warehouse Manager directs the day-to-day operations within the functional areas of receiving, shipping, storage / distribution of goods, and logistics. The Associate Warehouse Manager coordinates activities and provides coaching and guidance to associates, leads, and supervisors. The Associate Warehouse Manager works alongside and with the team, providing guidance as needed to ensure maximum productivity. The Associate Manager works with Management to complete the given directives of the Company. The Associate Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies. This managerial position is expected to support a culture in line with Hello Fresh’s core values.
You will ...
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints.
- Manages the department engaged in essential warehouse functions (receiving, shipping, and distribution) to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Performing internal audits.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other leadership to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Supports the implementation of processes and procedures.
- Relay quality philosophy to all warehouse personnel.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Coordinating warehouse training programs based on employees’ performance
- Interact with procurement to ensure adequate supply of all inventory and ingredients.
- Addressing nonconformities from previous internal and external audits.
- Following-up on and closing pending preventive and corrective action requests.
- Ensuring that documentation and design controls are appropriate for warehouse department.
- Assisting the management team and provide support as necessary.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training and corrective direction.
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Leader: train and develop a large group of employees
- Coach: responsible for employee experience throughout the employee life cycle (hiring, training, developing, promoting, etc.)
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production
- Technically Savvy: computer literacy
- Detailed Oriented and Results Driven
- Self-Motivated: take initiative to make improvements
At a minimum, you have...
- Associate’s degree or related management work experience.
- At least 2-3 years of supervisory experience in a warehouse.
- Flexibility to work varying schedules including nights, weekends as needed
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.