At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Who we are looking for: An ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial and high-spirited leader with both analytical and soft skills to tackle tough challenges and work with our suppliers around the world on value-creating solutions. In this newly created role as Associate Director International Procurement - Indirects you will be the first one to take on Indirect spend as a specific category and join our fantastic Operations team! With HelloFresh growing, the Procurement spend, the challenges, and responsibilities are growing which makes an exciting time to join.
About the Role
- Strategic development and optimization of indirect spend at HelloFresh across 10+ markets
- Support development of indirect procurement policies and processes
- Vendor selection and leading supplier negotiations across categories
- Find and implement cost reduction opportunities by leveraging volumes and by improving processes across the organisation
- Define and implement best-in-class practices around the world
- Maintain and improve business relationships with key suppliers
- Establish and implement KPI’s to help tracking the progress in indirect spend categories to reduce costs and improve process efficiency
- Support the community building with finance and key stakeholders globally
- Position is based in Berlin
- Bachelor or Master’s degree from top-tier college or university, preferably in business, supply-chain, or related fields of study
- At least 5 years of procurement experience, preferably within indirect procurement, especially with regard to IT, Travel, Facilities, and Marketing spend
- Alternatively as a management/strategy consultant with some relevant experience.
- An entrepreneurial mindset combined with the ability to take the initiative, work independently and drive implementation
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work successfully in flexible team structures around the world
- Strong track-record of successful negotiations with external partners
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 25% of the time
- Sound quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent command of the English language is a must. Further languages are a plus.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & challange for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.