At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Conduct research to gain understanding of consumers and how they connect to HelloFresh
- Define and execute research briefs to answer business questions
- Set up research design, create, programme, and analyse quantitative surveys
- Translate research findings into actionable research recommendations
- Communicate results to and interact with relevant stakeholders (global & local) on a regular basis
- In-depth statistical analysis (Regression, Max-Diff, Correspondence Analysis etc.)
- Work with market research vendors globally
Who we're looking for
- BSc in Statistics, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or other related field
- >5 years of experience in a market research role that involves hands-on qualitative and quantitative research
- UX research experience is a plus
- Strong writing & analytical skills including the ability to convert quantitative data into a presentation intended for internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Expert level proficiency with MS Excel - proven ability to analyze large sets of complex data
- Advanced technical skills and experience with Tableau, MySQL, SPSS (or equivalent), SEM (structural equation modelling) tools, Python is a plus, survey software such as QualTrix, QuestionPro
- Strong self-organising skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in agile, cross-functional teams
- Highly-driven and self-motivated business professional
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.