At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energized home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
As SEA Manager (m/f/x) you will
- Manage and optimize SEA campaigns across several countries and search engines
- Lead strategic SEA projects for various countries
- Be responsible for 6-digit spend on a monthly basis
- Work on cross-functional projects with numerous teams (BI, Marketing Automation, Tech & Local Country Teams) in order to ensure the best performance of your campaigns
- Set up A/B tests for new strategies such as the increase of customer lifetime value or discount strategy
- Be part of a talented and dynamic team of online marketing professionals
What we're looking for
- 2 years of SEA experience & ideally experience in managing large budgets
- Highly analytical & data-driven mindset with an ability to understand trends while looking at data
- You are an Excel Ninja
- Proficiency in major SEA components, including, but not limited to, campaign management tools (Google Ads, Google Ads editor), analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics), audience management, retargeting strategies, and A/B testing
- You are goal-oriented, independent, creative & an out-of-the-box thinker
- You are able to prioritize ruthlessly and use all the resources at your disposal to achieve your KPIs
- You love to monitor every project closely and make fast decisions based on available data
- High level of written & verbal communication skills in English (German, Dutch, Swedish and/or French is a plus)
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical Policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring fitness studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.