At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- As a financial planning analyst, you are responsible for the reporting and analysis of key financial information related to our operational departments: marketing, fulfillment, and product/tech.
- Provide in-depth value-adding analysis around intercompany costs
- You align with the local finance teams on reporting and budgeting practices that allow for accurate variance analysis.
- You follow up on KPI from operational departments and make sure they are in harmony with our financial reporting and planning structure.
- You collaborate with HelloFresh controlling teams across the globe to build sustainable and efficient financial processes, and you identify and execute optimization initiatives.
Who we are looking for
- You have a degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent and you have at least three years of experience working in controlling, finance or consulting.
- You are keen on gaining or expanding your knowledge on Financial Planning activities
- You are experienced with accounting and financial concepts and are fully comfortable with the main reporting structures (PnL, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow). Experience in financial management tools such as Oracle or Adaptive is a plus.
- You are an expert in MS Excel and proficient in SQL. Experience working with Tableau is a plus.
- You are passionate about optimizing processes and bringing order and transparency in reporting and budgeting,
- You have sharp analytical and problem-solving skills and a data-driven mindset.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You feel comfortable collaborating with various departments and communicating with high-level management.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical Policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.