HelloFresh: Join one of the World’s fastest growing startups
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solver who is committed to driving growth across online and offline channels.
As a Growth Manager for HelloFresh Nordics you will be responsible for driving overall customer growth through new channel innovation and current channel optimisation, focusing on online and offline opportunities. You will be using our customer data and insights to drive a targeted approach to acquisition and to help improve overall ROI of all HelloFresh campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing team to launch new offline channels and manage existing channels, which could include direct mail, gift cards, partnerships, podcasts, radio, and TV
- Take a strategic approach to managing and optimizing channels to meet CPA, ROI, and budget goals
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into channel strategy (e.g., audience / creative / discounts / landing page - optimization)
- Take ownership of all new channel innovation by using customer data and key industry trends to steer the teams’ focus and prioritise new channels to test.
- Build and manage relationships with key local agencies and the online marketing team in Berlin
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Stats, Engineering or quantitative or analytical field preferred
- You have a strong analytical mind set and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in a performance marketing based role, ideally with both online and offline channel ownership
- Strong understanding of the local marketing landscape in Sweden and/or Denmark and knowledge of campaigns across offline channels
- Experience setting marketing goals and KPIs and operating a direct marketing program at scale given a set budget
- Experience growing, scaling and optimising channels in a high-growth environment in a data-driven way, focused on both RoI and LifetimeValue
- Expertise in testing and optimising new and emerging channels, as well as established channels
- Fluent in Swedish and/or Danish is required
We offer you a chance to make a difference in a fast growing technology company
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day on
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, development initiatives etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.