What you'll do
- Lead the Global Content and Consumer PR at HelloFresh
- Drive the development of the integrated communications strategy across all international markets.
- Responsible for the setup of content in Social Media, video content, onsite and across PR Channels, including high level brand influencer campaigns.
- Definition of messaging communication including Sustainability.
- Align and integrate communication planning for all international markets
- Manage the country organisations and guide and support them in their initiatives,
- Manage the global Marketing Communications team as well as the local teams in 6 different country offices
- Close collaboration with Performance Marketing
- Close collaboration with Product Marketing for communication rollouts
- Close collaboration with CXP & UX for communication
- Tracking of integrated comms performance
What you'll bring
- Senior professional with min. 10 years' experience in DIGITAL Marketing & Communications
- Part of the experience should ideally come from PR and/or communication agencies
- Strong knowledge of all channels (social media, PR, copywriting)
- Strong understanding of how content, channel usage and performance tracking go hand in hand
- Performance-oriented mindset
- Collaborative yet decisive personality
- Ability to manage and coordinate a large team that is not always visible to you
- Ability to cope with a constant level of ambiguity
- Ability to find pragmatic yet smart solutions and adapt to the fast pace.
- Ability to set and maintain structures
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.