Your role :
You are an experienced Marketing Automation expert with sound knowledge of Digital Marketing? If yes, you are just the person we are looking for to join our B2B Performance Marketing team!
Your role will be key to the delivery of buyer journeys in HelloFreshGo in order to drive conversions. We imagine you are truly passionate about marketing and providing a first-class customer experience that can engage customers, drive revenue and build brand loyalty. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer journeys as part of our marketing automation programs. This includes journey design, configuration, audience segmentation and data interrogation.
As a mostly technical role, you will be working a lot with our automated marketing platform – HubSpot.
Your tasks :
- Plan, build and execute cross-channel communications, campaigns and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner.
- Manage set-up and configuration of data-driven campaigns ensuring deliverability.
- Provide a problem solving and ‘point of escalation’ technical support function.
- Working with stakeholders to create and implement test strategies, including A/B multivariant testing that maximizes conversions.
- Oversee campaigns from creation to analysis and reporting.
- Keen eye and aptitude for trouble-shooting with solutions led approach.
- Provide training and documentation for new and existing users.
Your profile :
- You graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Business Management, Marketing or Communication or Computer Science. Any additional training with Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Informatics, or similar preferred.
- Ideally,you have 8-10 years minimum work experience with 5+ years in a similar role. Experience in a start-up, consulting, regulated industry is a plus.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience working with ESPs, i.e.HubSpot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ExactTarget or Silverpop or Marketo.
- You possess a solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
- You have demonstrated experience in building and developing eDM/ drip campaigns and mobile responsive emails.
- You understand strongly how email marketing principles, triggered campaigns, email testing and optimizing performance work and know the email best practices and compliance.
- You have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation, both in German and in English.
- Nice to have: you possess technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for email deployment and creative experience with Graphics.
- You are structured, detail and result oriented and a professional in MS Excel or Google spreadsheets.
- You are proactive and organized; you can not only manage the results of your work, but also measure them. Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- You are used to thriving in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment.
- You are a positive, empathic, and passionate human being.
Who we are:
At HelloFreshGO, our mission is to revolutionize the way people eat at work. We were founded in 2017 in the vibrant HelloFresh tech hub Berlin, and since 2018, we are flying on our own! We are inspiring thousands of energized employees every day to have easy access to well-balanced, healthy affordable and delicious food. Our highlight: a smart fridge and catering boxes, full of tasty, healthy and fresh meals, snacks and drinks for fair prices across the whole country.
With us you have the best of two worlds - a real start-up feeling with our HelloFreshGO team as well as access to HelloFresh's network and professional experience. In order to reach our ambitious goals we are looking for smart and motivated people to join us in taking HelloFreshGO to the next level. Every day is different and brings new ideas. We are in an exciting development phase - the best time to become part of our team. Grow beyond yourself and leave your footprints in the HelloFreshGO history!
In a nutshell - why should you work for us ?
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where you have an impact from day one.
- The opportunity to grow and develop your professional strengths.
- A chance to step into the exciting food-tech sector - and of course easy access to our fridge with weekly discounts as well as regular free food tastings.
- International, passionate and amazing colleagues to welcome you.
- Regular team events - we work hard but also want to have fun and spread happiness – for our customers and our colleagues likewise!
- A nice view on the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church from our sunny balcony in the heart of Berlin.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
We are looking forward to getting to know you!