- You will explore and analyse customer behavior and product performance data in order to detect growth opportunities for HelloFresh digital product and improve user experience
- You will work with Product Owners in order to define how best to monitor, measure and understand product performance
- Partner closely with the Product organization (Product Owners, UX, Data Science, Analytics) in order to help HelloFresh make more evidence-based decisions
- You will communicate actionable insights clearly across the organization highlighting the “so-whats” of the analyses in order to help product teams make the right data-driven decisions
What you'll bring
- Strong experience in a quantitative analysis role, specifically working closely with product teams (e.g. data analyst, product analyst, data scientist) preferably for an online business
- Excellent SQL skills and advance knowledge of statistical programming languages like Python, R
- Advance Experiences in working with Data Visualisation tools (e.g.Tableau, Qlikview)
- Experience with BI and other related web testing and analytics tools ideal (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely, Looker, MixPanel, etc.)
- Experience telling stories with data to both technical and non-technical audiences and creating clear and compelling visualizations to convey complex data.
- Proactive and passionate: You are independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems and delivering high quality results in challenging situations
- Strong interpersonal skills: running meetings, collaborating with teams in multiple subject areas.
It would be beneficial if you also have the following:
- Experience with BigQuery
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.