We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
Your area of responsibility
- You will lead customer insights for the DACH cluster with focus on market & consumer research and customer analytics
- You will enable DACH teams to translate data into actionable insights by understanding market and customer insights needs from the business and translating them into a research agenda
- You will serve as DACH research business partner and 1st point of contact for the Global Research Team and will accompany in data sourcing as well as exploration processes
- You will work closely with other departments and senior stakeholders to provide meaningful insights and accurate data analysis on their projects, interpret the findings and recommend solid actions for stakeholders
- You will be the in-house expert on market and consumer research methods and techniques and collaborate with stakeholders and external partners on project management and research execution
- You will provide thought leadership for the DACH team and global counterparts by developing and sharing insightful market & consumer insights
- You will source and mine through data and analyses along the customer journey to gain a better understanding on our customer base and their behaviours to define and refine retention measurements and decision making frameworks
- You will work with local and global counterparts to conduct analysis, deep dives and to develop dashboards that provide insights and visualisation into customer and channel performance based on existing and new KPIs, channel projections, historical performance, as well as requested reporting by stakeholders
- You will drive the development and definition of business-critical KPIs for the DACH region
- You will set up a comprehensive retention reporting structure to present regular findings to stakeholders to drive business and marketing decisions as well as strategy optimisation.
- You will proactively identify potentials for customer retention improvements, formulate hypotheses based on your findings, suggest experiments and drive the testing roadmap
- You will mainly work with data in regards to Customer Retention Profiles, NPS, pause and churn surveys, etc.
- You will use Excel, Tableau and other relevant analytics / reporting tools to work efficiently and at scale
- You have gained at least 5+ years of professional experience with data analytics, market & consumer research or in a similar role in a fast-paced work environment
- Ideally you have a university degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or any other related field
- You are willing to learn new analytical methods, software applications and tools
- You have excellent analytical, visualisation and critical thinking skills
- You are experienced working with data visualisation and analytics tools (i.e. MixPanel, Tableau, Marketo, Google Analytics, etc.)
- You have excellent skills in querying with at least one dialect of SQL
- You have excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint
- You are able to balance attention to metric details and efficient and rapid execution
- You are able to translate business problems identified in your analysis into action plans
- You are effective in championing multiple projects and ability to move quickly to execute multiple iterations of a report based on changes and status of different customer retention campaigns / projects.
- Your English skills are excellent and you have solid German speaking skills
- You work independently, structured and conscientiously
- You think in terms of business and are numbers and process-driven in your work
- You convince with professionalism and conscientiousness in your dealings with stakeholders
- You are highly organised and always have an eye on deadlines
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality and a zest for action
- You are ready to take on responsibility in a dynamic working environment starting on day one
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the HelloFresh cooking box category with us
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Product experts and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programs such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities and are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance and the company’s requirements.