At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 14 countries, operating from offices in New York, Berlin, London, Amsterdam, Sydney, Toronto, Auckland, Paris and Copenhagen and delivering more than 280 million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged. We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
Your role will be key to managing corporate communications for the HelloFresh Group in all 14 markets, to keep HelloFresh at the forefront of all press and media and to maintain it’s high reputation.
- Support in developing and implementing the Group’s corporate pr strategy, executing campaigns/activities and measuring them successfully
- Hands-on support with crisis and issue management
- Development of press materials (e.g. releases, fact sheets, articles) and organization of press events
- Maintenance of HelloFresh’s corporate website
- Monitoring media coverage and compiling regular reports
- Coordination of updates with international colleagues
- Close collaboration with stakeholders from different departments across the company (i.e. Investor Relations or Internal Communications) to ensure smooth and constant knowledge transfer and consistent messaging
- Support for successful communications around the four annual financial reporting events
- Manage the alignment process with markets in terms of corporate media relations globally
- Manage the press office in its successful day-to-day operations (e.g. media relations, briefings, messaging documents)
Who we are looking for
- Comprehensive understanding of corporate communications
- 1-2 years of corporate PR experience, preferably in an international environment
- Strong interest and up to date knowledge in world affairs, business and economy news
- Good understanding of the (ideally global) media landscape and its dynamics
- Excellent German and English language skills; at least one of them native
- Interest in analyzing data and translating it into newsworthy findings and stories is beneficial
- Excellent communication expertise, both written and verbal (quality, consistency and accuracy)
- Excellent organizational, social media and event planning skills
- Constantly challenging the status quo and seeking for further improvement
- You are a team player and able to work with others to achieve a common goal
- You are responsible and take ownership of the tasks assigned to you to complete
- You have an eye for detail, are well-organised, used to simultaneously working on several projects at any one time and are willing to go the extra mile
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical Policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.