At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
The role of the Regional IT Manager is to maintain and deliver smooth performance of information technology systems and operations in alignment with the local and global office objectives. You will provide support and guidance to the regional IT staff on all areas of IT, such as support SLA, network maintenance, procurement, disaster recovery, security and more. You will report into the IT Director and help align regional offices with HelloFresh’s core projects.
What you'll do
- Ensure the smooth running of the IT operations in the regional centers, including user support, IT systems, domain services, communications, and connectivity;
- Monitor upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Manage crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems;
- Mentor and guide local IT staff as they perform troubleshooting and maintenance tasks on the servers, PCs, and other devices;
- Plan and execute technology projects and system implementations in the field in an organized and effective manner. Establishing project scopes, goals, timelines, resources, and deliverables that support business goals and tracking projects progress;
- Assisting regional office IT staff in planning and managing new office build outs, and office moves;
- Plan and develop IT budgets for regional offices, obtaining competitive prices from suppliers, to ensure cost effectiveness;
Who we’re looking for
- Demonstrated ability to manage IT systems and staff remotely through appropriate technology;
- You have planned and executed technology projects and system implementations effectively;
- Management skills with experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong oral and written English communications skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel;
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure AD, gSuite, Atlassian Suite;
- Professional certification in systems engineering and systems administration;
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.