Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Vice President of People will be a key partner in developing and executing a comprehensive human capital strategy for HelloFresh US. Reporting to the SVP, People, you will be responsible for the management and oversight of all Business Partner teams supporting our HQ locations, our Customer Care Center, Sales Teams, as well as Office and People Operations, Special Projects, Project Management and Insights teams. You will ensure these teams build strong business partnerships, operate efficiently and that they perform in accordance with our Company mission and vision.
We are looking for someone with serious human resource leadership experience who is seeking a strategic role with a seat at the table in a high growth, incredibly fast-paced, data driven Company focused on achieving best in class employee experience through a culture of continuous improvement.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the SVP People and business leaders to drive long-range human resource strategies and practices in alignment with business objectives
- Partnering with the business to achieve business outcomes and KPIs as the foundational focus of the People function
- Building strong partnerships with peers to help contribute to the design of sourcing strategies, compensation and benefit as well as learning and development programs to ensure they meet the needs of the business functions you support
- Overseeing the execution of company’s human resources strategies, as well as supporting programs, including: succession planning, payroll, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition & management, learning and organizational development, diversity initiatives, performance management, and employee relations programs
- Working with your team to build out HR data insights and analytics that inform decisions regarding headcount and structure, organizational performance, attrition, retention, productivity and employee engagement
- Ability to both elevate the function to build out strategic plans as well as roll up your sleeves and support the tactical execution of day to day HR processes and support your team
- Creating a differentiated employee experience strategy that touches all points of the employee lifecycle through partnership with talent acquisition and learning and development leaders
- Ensuring that HR and Workplace Operations at all sites reflect the HelloFresh culture and provide an exceptional environment for our employees to work and grow
- Partnering with senior leaders across multiple functional areas to develop people strategies and tactical solutions to build effective and high performing employees throughout the organization
- Building and managing a team of human resource professionals from employee selection to coaching, development, and performance management activities; placing special emphasis on the professional development and motivation of leaders and supervisors
- Fostering and developing a positive, respectful and inclusive work environment
You will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field, MS/MBA preferred
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in human resources
- Ability to move quickly in both strategic design and practical execution to move at the speed of the business, leading the business, not trailing it
- Extensive experience building innovative, forward-thinking, business focused HR and talent strategies that contribute to a strong high performing culture
- Highly data and KPI-driven with a strategic business mindset that is biased toward action, alignment and productive collaboration
- Well rounded HR Business Partner experience with the ability to build trust in relationships, educate, influence and mentor senior leaders
- Hands-on leader with the ability to develop and motivate a talented business focused team
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, able to advocate and get the necessary buy-in for programs, and team support
- Proven success managing and engaging a team in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.