At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- High-volume daily shootings of food and recipe images following the Brand- and Product-Styleguides
- Collaborating smoothly with our food stylists and cooks on set
- File management while working and coordinating with post-production
- Following workflow and processes in a high-volume work environment
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment on many various tasks at the same time
Who we're looking for
- You are a true foodie and love working with all kinds of food
- You have at least 3-5 years of work experience in commercial studio photography
- You are a true team player and understand each discipline involved in food photography
- You are excited about working in a fast pace environment and are available to work on short notice in our Berlin-based Studio
- You have strong knowledge of studio lighting and flash photography, in particular with ProPhoto lighting systems
- You have knowledge of Capture One software
- You have a sense for ingredients and how they work with each other
- You are passionate about creating just the perfect light and surrounding, so our food looks absolutely delicious
- You have a keen eye for detail and are thorough with administrative tasks
- Able to make a quick decision with confidence
- Have a natural sense of pragmatism and also find joy in working on a routine
- You are eligible to work as a freelancer in Berlin
- You are fluent in English as this is our primary language
- A coverletter and CV
- A portfolio of your recent and relevant work
- Your usual daily rate
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.