At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. Starting out 2011 in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we've become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our 4,000 employees nurture and preserve our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We are looking for you to help us taking HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its hypergrowth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless and we will empower you to make an immediate impact in your area of work.
As a member of our global HelloFresh CRM team, you’ll be exposed to a lean, fast-paced, and engaged Online Marketing function. You are the key ingredient for an amazing customer experience.
About the job
- You will support the International CRM team in building Campaigns (Email, Push notifications, in-app…) from segmentation, template creation to the parametrization of the campaign in the CRM platform
- You will contribute to the adaption of designs and carry out simple A/B tests in order to improve our marketing strategy
- You will report on initiatives, running analysis according to predefined KPIs to monitor and improve their campaigns in order to bring maximum value for both the customers and the business
- Cooperating with various stakeholders from different departments
Who we’re looking for
- 1-2 years work experience in the field of CRM with previous experience in project management
- Good knowledge of any email template editor is a real plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and/or Tableau
- Data-driven, being able to design new analysis and convert them into business decisions and campaign optimizations
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.