At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog. You’ll also find tips about our hiring process there.
About the job
As an iOS Engineer, you will:
- Create and build an excellent mobile experience for millions of user, who interact with our apps every week, having a direct impact on acquisition, retention and engagement of our customers
- Focus on delivering a smooth and pleasant user experience for both our customers and our internal users
- Take an active ownership of our engineering and process quality, our testing strategy and the monitoring of the code
- Be part of true agile and solution oriented squads, collaborating cross functionally with Engineers, Designers, Product Owners and Data Engineers
- Contribute to the learning and advancement of our Engineering Best Practices, as part of our Mobile Chapter, while offering mentorship to other colleagues
Who are we looking for
- You have relevant working experience working with iOS development
- You have thorough knowledge of software development best practices, like Design Patterns, Clean Code, Agile Development, and Testing
- You are a Git and UNIX shell user
Knowing one or more of these will be a plus: Fastlane, A/B Testing, and Design Systems.
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.