At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our success doesn’t come easily – we rely on complex feedback and data to help drive our business forward. That’s why we’re looking for a business savvy, analytically minded person to drive forward our voice of the customer program.
About the job
- From day one you’ll use customer feedback to drive forward our product offering
- With over 2m customer comments a month, you need to help Product teams analyse these, improve the physical product offering (recipes, menu’s, boxes) to increase customer satisfaction
- You will get a mix of entrepreneurialism, creativity, administration and commercial logic
- You will be championing our customers, but also the value of customer feedback through driving strategic initiatives
- You will get a cross-functional role with exposure across the business at a senior level
- You will get a chance to develop your impact and influence skills to really drive change across our businesses
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years minimum experience in consumer research, project management and/or management consulting
- Commercially minded and able to build business cases objectively and rigorously
- Organised and clear communicator with experience in managing multiple stakeholders and priorities simultaneously
- Highly numerate with previous experience with SQL and visualization tools such as Tableau
- At home in a fast-paced, demanding and data-driven environment
- A proven innovator with a track record of turning ideas into reality and hungry for further impact
- A track record of driving change in a complex organizational environment
- An organised and clear communicator
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation incl. stock options
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)