At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energized home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the Job
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong technical and analytical skills. You will be responsible for:
- Researching the technical and financial feasibility of future production projects
- Developing test environments in production and collecting user feedback
- Supporting ongoing project roll-outs internationally
- Supporting our Production international team in multiple topics regarding the day-to-day operational business
- Extracting, manipulating, and analyzing data for drawing actionable insights for our Production international team
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders from 12 different countries around the globe
- Very high impact on the success of new projects
Who we are looking for
- Educational university background in Engineering or similar preferable in a higher bachelor-semester or master-course
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of VBA, Java or Python is a plus
- Understands process mapping and has an interest in process improvement
- You are a team player and thrive in a large international and diverse team
- Proficient in both German and English, writing and speaking
- Business proficiency in additional languages is a plus
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 4-6 months
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Paid internship / working student assignment
- Ability to opt into our pension scheme
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, Geek Friday, Summer & Winter Party, …)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.