Green Chef is the leading and first certified organic meal kit company in the US. We are passionate about making it easier to eat healthfully at home. Founded in September of 2014, Green Chef is already a national force with hundreds of employees and tens of thousands of customers relying on us to help them eat well.
In 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Green Chef and brought it into the Hello Fresh family. Green Chef is now part of one of the fastest growing startups in the US, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering healthy, organic meals, designed for busy people. At Green Chef, we believe in creating thoughtful food experiences from planting to plating. We strive to create greater interaction and meaningful connections with the food that nourishes us, the people who provide it, and the ones we share it with. Green Chef offers a variety of specialty lifestyle plans including Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Omnivore, and Carnivore.
- Provide administration support to Human Resources, assisting with:
- Implementation of new training support and onboarding to all levels of associates by conducting new hire orientation
- Responsible for entering all new hires, status changes, and enrollments in all mediums
- Perform heavy data entry of confidential information (50% of the workload)
- Maintain employee files and help to coordinate appropriate paperwork
- Coordinate cross-team messages and updates about happenings/processes
- Assists with employee verifications as needed
- File, scan and organize HR materials
- Responsible for data entry and job postings
- Organize and create materials that are used for HR records
- Provide payroll support and data entry responsibilities for timekeeping accuracy and reporting
- Employee events and activities to boost employee morale
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Team Player: Welcomes task with gusto, collaborates, coordinates, and executes while working in a cross-functional team
- Coach: responsible for employee experience throughout the employee life cycle (hiring, training, developing, promoting, etc.)
- Proficient with Time Management: tracking/monitoring production
- Technically Savvy: computer literacy
- Results Driven
- Self-Motivated: take initiative to make improvements
- Experience handling data entry at a high volume
- A passion for policy and an enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and Google Docs
- Solid verbal and nonverbal communications skills, good interpersonal skills, coaching and counseling skills
- Experience working within a human resources environment and an understanding of the need for confidentiality and discretion
- MUST be able to work in a fast paced environment with frequent change, frequent interruptions, and process change, and maintains a positive, calming demeanor
- High School Degree or GED required Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field is preferred.
- Two years of customer service experience or new hire processing
- Experience with complex HRIS software
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and manage a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Skills required to communicate diplomatically, persuasively, effectively (oral and written.)
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with other HR Departments.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because they are a protected veteran. #zr