At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog. You’ll also find tips about our hiring process there.
About the job
In our Consumer Organization, we are leading the user-facing digital interfaces with our customers. As a Lead Technical Program Manager (TPM), you’ll work closely with the Consumer Product, Design, and Tech leadership to support the decision making and priority setting processes by providing an accurate, aggregated, up-to-date visualization of the different initiatives taking place all across the Consumer groups.
As a large Engineering Organization, we have many initiatives running in parallel, and making sure we have the framework to provide the right level of support to key projects and evaluate if they are progressing in the right direction is critical to our sustainable success.
While here, you will:
- Work with various engineering leads, product leads and TPMs to define Consumer TPMs’ ways of working
- Build up the TPMs skillset
- Partner with our Portfolio Management Team to align on strategy, process and expected deliveries for different tribe's roadmaps
- Manage the execution and delivery of high priority projects, across multiple
- Facilitate the OKR definition process and track the progress for our Consumer-Facing Tribes.
- Lead our efforts to measure key engineering health metrics and organizational effectiveness.
Who we are looking for
- Experience in leading complex and high-impact projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to remove ambiguity and build shared understanding
- Ability to speak the language of customers, stakeholders, and engineers, and translate seamlessly between the three
- Self-directed – able to navigate in a complex environment with limited clarity
- Able to deliver successfully while building collaboration and keeping and improving quality
- Proactive and creative problem-solver
- A structured thinker who can support the breakdown of complex projects to logical milestones
- Candidates with a variety of eCommerce experiences across different industries are a plus
- Experience in tech companies with global offices and coordination across multiple geographies also a plus
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A guaranteed steep learning curve and a boost for your career
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.