At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
As an Intern in Fulfillment Sustainability you will be part of the Production International team and will support the management in the delivery of energy efficient measures as well as data collection and analysis.
About the Job
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong technical and analytical skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting both the international and the local management teams in the implementation and roll-out of energy efficient improvements and processes in line with international standards
- Data collection and analysis of energy consumption across the whole HelloFresh estate to identify trends, outline projections and suggest improvement measures to reduce the company’s carbon footprint
- Supporting our Production International team in multiple topics related to the day-to-day business operations as well as other administrative tasks
- Impact on the successful delivery of projects
- Opportunity to work with international stakeholders across Europe and overseas
Who we’re looking for
- University background in Engineering or a similar technical background. Master or working towards it would be a plus.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office. Specifically, very song analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Proficiency in English, writing and speaking. German is a plus
- Availability to travel both nationally and internationally
- A team player that thrives in a large international and diverse team
- Ability to commit to a full-time schedule for a minimum of 4-6 months
What we offer
- Work for a love-brand
- Be at the fore-front of creative development
- Work with top players in the market
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.